|The Carolina Beach Mooring Field is located South of Snows Cut, between markers #4 and #5 on the approach channel into Carolina Beach town waterfront (Myrtle Grove Sound). There are 9 white buoys with a blue stripe in the middle.
Registrations are needed. The fee is $20 per night (cash or check made payable to Town of Carolina Beach). You can book online by clicking the button below, or you may contact Marine Management Support Services 910-667-0004 to collect the fee.
- Must stay on the boat at night with a maximum stay of 10 nights.
- Boat Size: Minimum 26ft., Maximum 55ft. and 14ft. deep.
- Can only tie up to one buoy at a time and can't be tied up via stern.
- Drop anchors are not allowed.
- Lines going from the buoy to the boat can't be more than 15ft. in length. The pennants are about 6ft. of 5/8 line ending.