2018 Town Identification Cards
The 2018 Town Identification Cards (TICs) may be obtained by property owners, agents, and permanent residents/business owners in Carolina Beach beginning January 2, 2018. The purpose of these cards is to expedite re-entry to Carolina Beach once a mandatory evacuation order has been lifted. TICs are issued annually.
Town Identification Cards will be issued as follows:
- Property owners with a Carolina Beach mailing addresswill be mailed cards automatically by the end of January 2018, and no application is necessary. EXCEPTION-properties listed as ownerships including words such as Trust, Heirs, Et al, Partners, LLC, Inc, Association, and the like will NOT be mailed; owners of these properties will need to complete and provide the appropriate forms and documentation.
- Property owners with a mailing address outside of Carolina Beach, renters/tenants, business owners, and agents will need to complete and provide the appropriate forms and documentation. Detailed information and blank forms can be found by visiting www.carolinabeach.org.
TICs are issued annually and costs are as follows:
- Free between January 2nd - February 15th
- $5.00 after February 15th, $15.00 after March 15th
- $5.00 first replacement, $10.00 second replacement
- Non-transferable, nonrefundable, not prorated